NETS was founded on the principle that customer satisfaction is the number one priority. As a result of our ability to meet the needs of our customers, our company has continued to grow since its inception. From day one, NETS has served its clients with honesty and integrity while providing the best technology services and solutions required to meet and exceed their business needs. By doing so, we evoke teamwork and client collaboration along with hard work and accountability to earn the privilege to be your partner in technology solutions.
We also pride ourselves on relationships that produce results. Working together with clients, our long-term alliances bring success to all parties involved.
The value provided to our clients is most evident by the caliber of our employees possessing in-depth industry expertise and invaluable skills. With over 50+ years of combined experience, our experts employ deep, vertical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the latest trends in the IT industry we serve. Our employees are innovative problem solvers specifically chosen for their proven abilities to overcome the types of challenges facing our clients. NETS employees provide the critical technology insight gained from their operational and technical experience needed to fully optimize our clients’ IT Networks all while utilizing the most innovative technologies.
Our Core Values
- Excellence – We are dedicated to be the best in quality in everything we do.
- Integrity – Our promise is our most vital solution – our word is our bond.
- Work-Life Balance – We pride ourselves in having the highest human capital and believe a work-life balance is essential in creating personal and professional happiness.
- Our Mission – NETS is devoted to utilizing emerging technologies to continually improve customer missions and services to Government & Enterprise clients worldwide.
Our Charitable Contributions & Social Responsibility
We believe that success and community service go hand in hand. NETS is proud to provide support to the following events and organizations:
- Dynamite F.C. – Dynamite F.C. is a 501 (c)(3) club dedicated to help soccer players of all backgrounds and skill sets develop new talents in soccer all while incorporating life values and principles in their teachings.
- McKinley Technology High School – Firebird Robotics Team 1915 – McKinley High School is one of five specialized secondary schools in the District of Columbia, specializing in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). The Firebird Robotics Team 1915 is a club within the high school that offers students the ability to pursue careers in science and technology by engaging them in a mentor-based robotics program.
- MLK Day of Service – Unite America in Service Event
- The VETS GROUP and VET-Force – The VETS GROUP is a 501 (c)(3) that specializes in assisting Veterans and their families achieve economic empowerment through education, entrepreneurship and employment. NETS is a dignified VET-Force member. The VET-Force is a task force for Veterans’ Entrepreneurship that was formed to help create and expand Veteran small businesses.
- Year Up – Year Up’s mission is to close the Opportunity Divide by providing urban young adults with the skills, experience, and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education. They achieve this mission through a high support, high expectation model that combines marketable job skills, stipends, internships and college credits. Their holistic approach focuses on students’ professional and personal development to place these young adults on a viable path to economic self-sufficiency. yearup.org
Section 508 Compliance
NETS ensures compliance with Section 508 – Amendment to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 in each solution that we provide to the government. As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned organization, we are committed to providing accessible solutions that exceed the expectations of our solution stakeholders. To learn more about our 508 compliance, please select the following link: 508-PDF